Academic Year 2023-2024
All UAL students are informed that applications to the program are open Erasmus+ (study mobility) for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- March 1st (For the 2023-24 academic year in its entirety or 1st semester of 2023-24)
- October 12th (For the 2nd half of 2023-24)
Selected candidates will be informed by email in mid-March 2023.
For consultation and help filling out:
- Erasmus+ Candidate and Student Regulations. This is an essential document, which indicates eligibility criteria, selection, instructions, etc.
List of partner universities, areas and number of places available, language skills required.
- Candidacy form Internal UAL (to be sent/delivered to this office on March 1st (1st Semester) or October 12th (2nd Semester)
- Candidacy form Internal Nursing (to be sent/delivered to this office on March 1st (1st Semester) or October 12th (2nd Semester)
- Syllabus (Learning Agreement) (to be delivered to this office after the selection of candidates is known, and prepared with the knowledge/help of the Erasmus+ coordinators of each department)
- ERASMUS+ Internships
Students should consult the professors responsible for the Erasmus+ program in the respective departments (advice and help in the elaboration of study plans). The approval of the Study Plans, Equivalences, Accreditations and Certificates of Students in the Erasmus Program was the subject of a deliberation of the Scientific Council.
Please fill in the internal application form directly in the word document. Applications filled in manually will not be accepted.
Erasmus students who are not currently benefiting from a tuition discount campaign will benefit from a 50% discount on tuition fees.
Clarification of doubts/additional information and sending the application documentation to: Carolina Peralta.
Appointments by email only
ERASMUS+ and International Mobility Office
Adress: Rua de Santa Marta, 56, 1169-023 LISBOA
Telm.: +351 21 317 76 32 | +351 91 560 03 56