The objective of the Sports Conference is to discuss issues of integration and inclusion of sport for all, in a reflection that is based on two central prisms, on the one hand, the various problems of society that through sport achieve a unique integration of improvement in the quality of life. on the other hand, how disability achieves effective integration through sport, not feeling excluded, improving themselves as members of society, in which physical accessibility is an enabler for a sustainable development of sport.
The Sport Management II Conference is aimed at students of the Degree in Sport Management, the academic community in general and all those interested in the subject in question.
9:00 am Opening
Catarina Madeira – President of the Sports Management Student Group and 3rd year student Lic. in Sports Management / UAL
9:30-11:00 1st panel: Social Inclusion of Sport
- Fernando Seabra – Legal Advisor of the Portuguese Judo Federation 1
- Jorge Fonseca – Olympic Judo Athlete – subject to confirmation
- Paulo Rocha – Head of Sports for All Division – IPDJ
Vera Pedragosa- Scientific Coordinator and Professor at the Degree in Sports Management / UAL
11:30-13:00 2nd panel: Accessibility and its challenges in Sport
- Jorge Pina- Paralympic and World Athlete in Athletics and Boxing. Founder of the Jorge Pina Association
- José Silva – Responsible for Adapted Sports at the Portuguese Athletics Federation
Paulo Ventura – Professor at the Degree in Sports Management / UAL
1:00 pm – End of work.
Mara Santos – Member of the Sports Management Student Group and 2nd year student Lic. in Sports Management / UAL
Department of Economic and Business Sciences