CUT ON FEES AND NOT ON THE FUTURE!
Access to the Universidade Autónoma de Lisboa for those over 23 years old has the offer of 50% in tuition fees in the first year after work for candidates with student worker status.
Life can take the course you want at any time. Take advantage of this opportunity and create a better future for yourself!
autonomous A Higher University.
Know everything you need to do below.
Who is the campaign aimed at?
This campaign is exclusively intended for candidates who enter one of the 2022/2023 after-work Degrees (except for Architecture) in the access modality for over 23.
They must cumulatively meet the following conditions:
a) Conditions for applying and attending Higher Education
b) Conditions for enjoying the status of student worker
c) Enrollment in the 1st year and necessarily for the 1st time
Can I accumulate the offer with other campaigns in effect?
Not. The campaign does not stack with any other campaigns in effect.
When does the campaign end, and the current pricing starts to apply?
The campaign automatically ceases as soon as the student does not have, monthly, the treasury situation regularized within the established payment deadlines.
Where and how to trigger the campaign application?
They must activate the campaign with the Student Secretariat services by filling in the Single Model.
What is the duration of the campaign?
The campaign is valid for the first year of the degrees covered, and its duration cannot exceed the number of semesters that make up the first curricular year.
What documents should I present?
In order to benefit from the campaign, in addition to the mandatory access documents, you must present the supporting documentation necessary to obtain the “student worker” status.
How long does the campaign run?
Campaign extended until October 31, 2022.
Join Degree | Applications 2022-2023
1st Phase - 1st Call (CLOSED)
Submission of Applications | from April 1st to May 20th, 2022
Exam Preparation Session | May 26, 2022 at 6:30 pm
Written test and interview | May 28, 2022, at 9:30 am
Disclosure of Results | June 08, 2022
1st Phase - 2nd Call (CLOSED)
Submission of Applications | from June 09 to July 08, 2022
Exam Preparation Session | July 14, 2022, at 6:30 pm
Written test and interview | July 16, 2022, at 9:30 am
Disclosure of Results | July 28, 2022
2nd Phase - 1st Call (CLOSED)
Submission of Applications | until September 12, 2022
Exam Preparation Session | September 15, 2022 at 6:30 pm
Written test and interview | September 17, 2022 at 9:30 am
Disclosure of Results | September 30, 2022
2nd Phase - 2nd Call
Submission of Applications | until October 10, 2022
Exam Preparation Session | October 13, 2022 at 6:30 pm
Written test and interview | October 15, 2022 at 9:30 am
Disclosure of Results | October 20, 2022
Access to higher education for candidates who have completed 23 years by December 31, 2021. (Decree-Law 64/2006, of March 21).
Who can apply?
This special competition is intended for candidates who intend to attend a 1st Cycle of studies or Integrated Master's degree at the Universidade Autónoma de Lisboa and covers students who, cumulatively:
- Are not covered by the international student status, regulated by the Decree-Law No. 36/2014, of March 10, amended and republished by Decree-Law No. 62/2018, of 6 August.
- They are not holders of the authorization to access higher education;
- Be 23 years old by the 31st of December of the year before the tests are held;
Mandatory Access Documents
- Certificate of Qualifications;
- Updated Curriculum Vitae, with an indication of the educational and professional path;
- Declaration of honor that you are not covered by international student status;
- Photocopy of the Tax Identification Card;
- For candidates who have taken the test in another higher education institution and intend to apply to the Autonomous University, in addition to the previously required documents, a statement issued by the Higher Education Institution where they took the test must submit, indicating the course to which they are applying. applied, the indication of the tests and the final classification;
- Photocopy of the Identification Document.
The submission of the application for people over 23 is done online through the application platform.
The application process instruction is done by uploading the required documents. The delivery of the original documents is required at the time of registration.
Rules for carrying out the evaluation components
- The interview designed to assess the candidate's expectations and motivations lasts a minimum of ten and a maximum of twenty minutes.
- The written test to assess knowledge and skills has a maximum duration of ninety minutes.
Candidates will be ranked for the respective courses through the attribution of a final application grade expressed in the range of 10-20 of the integer numerical scale from 0 to 20 values, calculated using the following weighting: 40% for the written test score, 30% for the interview and 30% for the appreciation of the candidate's resume. The five tenths eventually obtained by the candidate will always be rounded to the nearest unit. Candidates will be sorted in descending order of their application grades and their placement will be conditioned to the vacancies fixed for the competition and the remaining vacancies.
The results of each stage of the process should be consulted on the application platform.
Exclusion of candidates
- They have not filled out their application form correctly, either because they omit some element, or because they indicate others that do not correspond to those contained in the documents delivered;
- Do not meet the conditions to submit to the competition;
- Have not completed the instruction of the respective processes within the due time;
- Make false statements.
Note: The application fee will not be refunded if the candidate is not selected.
Updated on 09/30/2022