The conference will have the following structure:
- Presentation Dynamics
- What is Art Therapy/Psychotherapy?
- Advantages and Applications
- The Portuguese Model
- Closing Dynamics
The conference has the following objectives:
- Define Art Therapy/Psychotherapy.
- Distinguish Art Therapy/Psychotherapy from other interventions.
- Identify the importance and particularities of the use of the arts in therapy.
- Enunciate the artistic mediators in Art-Therapy/Psychotherapy .
- To present the intervention levels of the Polymorphic Art-Therapy/Psychotherapy Model.
- Try out some creative proposals, accessing a personal reflection
Carries on here to attend the conference
Ana Luisa Monteiro
Degree in Psychology from the University of Lisbon and an effective member of the Portuguese Order of Psychologists. Art-Therapist and Art-Psychotherapist under supervision, trainer and candidate member of SPAT. Practices clinical practice at PSAT (SPAT's Social Art Therapy Program) and at the Institution “Fundação O Século”.
PhD in Social and Political Sciences from the European University Institute. Assistant Professor invited at ISCTE. Art therapist and candidate member of SPAT
Department of Psychology