Opening of the recruitment process of four researchers in the field of Psychology, to collaborate in an “Experimental Study on the Impact of Singing Groups on the Well-being, Cognitive Function and Health of Older Adults.”
Intervention research project with the Scientific Supervision of the Universidade Autónoma de Lisboa (Doctor Iolanda Costa Galinha) and ISCTE-IUL (Doctor Maria Luísa Lima), in partnership with the Teatro Nacional de São Carlos and the Santa Casa da Misericórdia de Almada and the Santa Casa da Misericórdia de Lisboa, funded by the “Orçamento Participativo Portugal” (2017) and promoted and coordinated by the DGArtes.
Objective: Collaboration in the writing of one scientific paper and one scientific poster.
Work location: at distance (by means of two reports per month, supervised by the scientific coordination of the project).
Remuneration: € 4500 gross payment in four branches at the conclusion of the: (1) introduction (including state of the art) and method; (2) results; and (3) discussion sections of the paper; and (4) the scientific poster.
Duration: 12 months, starting 1st May 2019.
(1) Master or PhD in Psychology or Social Sciences;
(2) good command (written and spoken) of the English language;
(3) advanced statistical knowledge, with experience in both SPSS and AMOS.
Preference for researchers with scientific experience:
(1) in topics related to aging;
(2) in experimental research methods.
Response to the announcement with the following documents, in one PDF file:
- Synopsis of the Curriculum Vitae, highlighting:
(a) Academic qualifications, year and classifications (including certificates);
(b) List of the main scientific publications (up to 6 publications);
(c) Orcid Identifier;
(e) Research Fellowships;
(f) Collaborations in funded research projects.
- Signed Complete Curriculum Vitae;
- Letter in which the candidate, after analyzing the attached project (Annex 1) and based on the data collected in the study, proposes and frames in the literature a research question that will develop in an article (maximum 500 words, in English).
The selection process involves a first phase of documental analysis (90%) and a second phase of interview (10%).